Thanks for your sweet responses on my previous posts. Thanking you all from the bottom of my heart. I feel satisfied when the lovely people humbly say that they liked an article/post in my blog.
Who doesn’t want to dress up well? No one I believe. So today’s spotlight is on fashion.
So here we go, we shall look on how to have a great sense of style.
Fashion is the perfect way to show your unique traits to the world. People with good style pay attention the color, cut and fabric of their clothes, choosing items that look modern and in vogue. The options are endless! Experiment to find out what clothes flatter your figure and express your unique personality. After all, great style is style that is truly your own!
- This is really important, because you can be very stylish, but feel bad because you hate the clothes that you’re wearing. Figure out (or at least get an idea) of the type of clothing that you like, so that you can be stylish and know that the clothes you’re wearing help express your personality well.
- Learn about style. Look through fashion magazines and see what clothes are in style now. Watch celebrity news to see what celebrities are wearing right now. Look at regular people around you and examine what they’re wearing. Go window-shopping. This will give you an idea of what’s in style right now, and will give you a chance to see what items you like and dislike.
- Ditch the brand-name clothes. The most important rule of having style is not to be defined by labels. You won’t have your own individual style if you are defined by them. You don’t need to wear Gucci or American Eagle to be a stylish person. You can get jealous looks from Citi Trends or even a Payless.
- Know when clothes fit you. Not all of us can have the size 0 body of a model, and that’s okay. You don’t need that to have style. To have style, you need to know how to tell when clothes fit you, and what kind of clothes and styles you can use to flatter your body type.
- Know how to put outfits together. You can have a lot of nice single pieces of clothing, but style look like you’re lacking style if you don’t know how to put them together. Know what colours work well together, and how to avoid a boring outfit. Know when to rock the heels and when to go for some sneakers.
- Accessorize! It’s a thing that can make an okay outfit a great outfit, and really improve your sense of style. Know how much jewelry is too much, if you should wear the hat or not, and if you should go for a bold or simple accessory.
- Get crazy and creative! Take risks with style and create your own clothes. Need a new skirt? Don’t go and buy one; make one! If you really want to be adventurous, you could rip the sleeves of a long sleeved top or cut some shorts to make it into a skirt that you could wear.
- Personalize your clothes and anything you have. MAKE a bag. It would be best to use a sewing machine to make the stitches neater and to ensure that you are doing everything correctly. You could personalize your things by writing your name on your things using fabric paints, gems, and decorations like that.
- If you want to buy some jeans, maybe try to customize them. You can splatter paint on them, ask your friends to sign them, dye them, or add some gems. They would be cute and unique! And of course if you struggle to make clothes then ask adult help or some one in your family! Just be confident with your style and love it!
8. Be confident and wear your clothes; don’t let your clothes wear you!
Here is a quote which says it all
“I don’t do fashion, I am fashion”. – Coco Chanel
Follow the above lines to have the right attitude who wants to look good, infact the best. Fashion does not see the color of your skin; it sees only the right attitude in you.
This post is dedicated to my lovely and great friend Naresh Vaibhav, who makes the people wear right attitude with right fashion. You can also wear the right attitude. You just need to comment here so that we can send you the contact details to buy the below displayed clothes at reasonable prices and….
tada!! The attitude & the dress is in your wardrobe, you just have to wear it 🙂
Here are the few attitudes for your pretty eyes.
Photo Courtesy: http://www.vinfashions12.in